PACE Consulting Solutions is currently seeking an Operations Analyst for a full time role!
Under the supervision of the Director of Operations, the Operations Analyst will perform assigned duties and responsibilities in accordance with current existing federal and state regulations and established company policies and procedures.
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Understand and demonstrate commitment to the mission of Senior LIFE by providing routine and real time technical assistance and reporting to Senior LIFE programs.
- Conduct internal auditing and monitoring related to established policies, procedures, best practices and regulatory requirements in assigned areas.
- Provide consultant services and build trusting relationships with Senior LIFE program staff through open communication and education via site visits, phone calls, scheduled and unscheduled meetings, etc. to promote program success.
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in healthcare related field.
- Two years’ management experience in healthcare.
- Vaccination from COVID-19 is a condition for hiring. A request for exemption can be submitted and will be reviewed and approved on an individual basis.
PACE Consulting Solutions offers a competitive salary based on experience, comprehensive benefits packages, paid time off, a team oriented environment, and much more!