Full Time, Part Time + Rotating Available!
**8 or 12 HOUR SHIFTS**
Days, Afternoon, and Nights Needs!!
$5,000 Sign-on Bonus for Full Time
*APPLY TODAY TO LEARN ABOUT OUR NEWLY INCREASED PAY RATES AND INCREASED SHIFT DIFFERENTIALS!*
Harmon House is a 109-bed Skilled Nursing Center that offers Specialty Care, Rehabilitation and Nursing Care on a long or short-term basis.
Central to our modern facility is a lovely mansion, which was built in the early 1900s and served as a family home until the mid-1970s. The mansion now houses administrative and support offices, while the two new interconnected structures include the two-story Harmon House Care Center and the five-story Amber House.
• Ensuring policies and procedures are followed by all nursing personnel
• Recruiting, hiring, training and evaluating RNs, LPNs and Nurse Aides
• Conducting ongoing nursing unit rounds to review work in progress, evaluate resident care and handle routine medical needs
• Initiating IV therapy and administers all IV drugs ordered
• Assessing physical, mental, psychosocial status of residents, and securing follow-up care, as needed
• Ensuring availability of all equipment, supplies, medications, and records necessary for effective operations during assigned shifts
• Coordinating activities and personnel during emergencies
• Managing schedules and staff assignments to meet resident care needs; participates in “on call” procedure as assigned.
• Aiding in the admission of new residents, including the development of care plans to ensure that all medical, health and wellness needs are met
• Additional responsibilities as needed/assigned
Due to the nature of our residents, compassion, patience, flexibility and a desire to serve are necessary for success in the RN role. All applicants must be have a current, state-approved RN license or temporary practice permit, plus at least one year of experience in nursing and management. A strong working knowledge of nursing principles, an understanding of long-term care regulations, and experience with Medicare/medical assistance is preferred.
Software Powered by iCIMS