Highland Park Care Center is a 144-bed Skilled Nursing Center, which includes a Center for the Memory Impaired. Located in Highland Park, the Center is just four miles from Downtown Pittsburgh, with easy access to public transportation. The Center features three large outdoor balconies, an activities center, and off-street parking.
Highland Park Care Center is currently in need of a contractor Hair Stylist.
Hair Stylist Duties Include:
· Maintains equipment and parlor in a clean and tidy manner on a daily basis
· Styles hair consistent with residents’ request and preference
· Supplies chemicals to achieve permanents, relaxers and color in a continuously competent manner
· Promotes friendly and positive atmosphere in delivery of beauty parlor services
· Preserves safe environment for residents and staff in the Beauty Shop
· Has knowledge of chemicals and processes used in the service
· Identifies and responds in a timely and sensitive manner to the needs of the residents receiving beauty services
· Maintains beauty parlor log for residents being serviced
This position requires a beautician licensed by the State of Pennsylvania in cosmetology and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Prior experience as a beautician in a healthcare facility preferred. Vaccination from Covid-19 is a condition for hiring, except where a bona fide religious or medical exemption is submitted. This is an independent contractor position needed for work at Highland Park Care Center.
Software Powered by iCIMS