Now Hiring LPNs & GPNs
$8000 SIGN ON BONUS for Full Time/ $4000 Part Time!!!
NEW PAY RATES BASED ON EXPERIENCE! - WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
Full Time - ALL Shifts
Part Time - ALL Shifts, Rotating Shifts available
NOW OFFERING - TUITION REIMBURSEMENT PROGRAM!
Providence Care Center is currently looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for Full Time and Part Time Roles in their Skilled Nursing Center in Beaver Falls, PA. The ideal candidate will have a valid LPN license in PA and some Skilled Nursing, LTC, or Med-Surge experience.
Benefits of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Competitive compensation with experience-based wage scale
- Paid Time Off
- Training provided
- Low-cost individual benefits for high deductible medical insurance plan
- Free parking in facility lot
- Employee meals
Responsibilities of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Provide care to patients in the modern, fully equipped Rehabilitation Facility and a 180-bed Skilled Nursing Center, which includes a Center for the Memory Impaired
- Administering quality skilled nursing, in compliance with care plans, physicians’ orders and personal observations
- Administering medication and treatments accurately and appropriately, and observing residents’ responses for documentation in patient files
- Assisting in the evaluation of nursing care effectiveness, and relaying approved communications to families/caregivers
- Joining physicians on rounds for assigned residents, communicating observations regarding chronic or a change in conditions
- Training residents and families on areas of wellness and personal care, as instructed
- Guiding and teaching Nursing Assistants to ensure safe, quality care for residents
- Monitoring CNA activities and reporting non-compliance to an RN Supervisor
Requirements of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)