WEEKEND WARRIOR CNAs (Certifed Nursing Assistant) NEEDED!
Weekend Warrior CNA 6:00a-6:00p: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Altoona Center For Nursing Care, PA is currently looking for Weekend Warrior CNA's (Certifed Nursing Assistant)
Altoona Center for Nursing Care — conveniently located in Downtown Altoona is currently seeking a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) - full time - all shifts - to provide personal and restorative nursing care and assists, as directed by onsite nurses. The aide will be responsible for providing high quality care for the center’s geriatric residents and residents of varying ages, and must display patience, compassion and, above all, a deep commitment to maximizing clients’ well-being.
Responsibilities of the Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) include:
· Assisting in daily living activities for residents/patients, in accordance with established procedures and nurse directives
· Providing general care to residents of all ages, including bathing, dressing, hair care, shaves, nail trimming, dental hygiene, skin care and general personal services
· Assisting residents in keeping their personal spaces/rooms clean and organized
· Positioning, lifting and turning residents, as needed, to ensure maximum comfort and support
· Ambulating and toileting residents, as needed
· Observing residents for social, emotional and physical changes, and reporting findings to nursing staff
All applicants must possess current nurse aide certification or the completion of a nurse aide training program, and have some prior resident care or related experience. A high school diploma or GED equivalent is also required, as are strong interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to follow written and verbal instructions, and the physical capacity to walk, stand and lift throughout the day.
Software Powered by iCIMS