Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Charge Positions
Full-Time - All Shifts Available - Including Weekend Warrior!
Part-Time - 1st & 3rd Shifts
NEW SIGN ON BONUS for FULL TIME LPNS- $4,000
NOW OFFERING - TUITION REIMBURSEMENT PROGRAM!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN ABOUT OUR NEWLY INCREASED PAY RATES!!!
Cambria Care Center is currently looking for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)/ Graduate Practical Nurses (GPN) for full-time positions. A current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license is required.
Benefits of working for Cambria Care Center:
- Competitive Compensation - NEWLY INCREASED RATES!!
- Low patient to nurse ratio
- 6-Week Preceptor New Hire Training Program!
- Free parking in facility lot
- Free uniforms
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Opportunities to grow and advance your LPN career within the company!
While, often, no two days are the same, daily responsibilities of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)/ Graduate Practical Nurse (GPN) will center on the needs of patients and include:
- Administering quality skilled nursing, in compliance with care plans, physicians’ orders and personal observations
- Documenting all aspects of residents’ care accurately, concisely and promptly
- Administering medication and treatments accurately and appropriately, and observing residents’ responses for documentation in patient files
- Assisting in the evaluation of nursing care effectiveness, and relaying approved communications to families/caregivers
- Joining physicians on rounds for assigned residents, communicating observations regarding chronic or a change in conditions
- Training residents and families on areas of wellness and personal care, as instructed
- Guiding and teaching Nursing Assistants to ensure safe, quality care for residents
- Monitoring CNA activities and reporting non-compliance to an RN Supervisor
Applicants must be able to demonstrate a strong ability to quickly assess patient situations, and respond to emergent needs effectively and professionally. Vaccination from covid-19 is a condition for hiring.