NOW HIRING - LPNs - CASUAL
NEW INCREASED CASUAL PAY RATE!
Providence Care Center is currently looking for Casual LPNs in their Skilled Nursing Center in Beaver Falls, PA. The ideal candidate will have a valid LPN license in PA and some Skilled Nursing, LTC, or Med-Surge experience.
Responsibilities of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Provide care to patients in the modern, fully equipped Rehabilitation Facility and a 180-bed Skilled Nursing Center, which includes a Center for the Memory Impaired
- Administering quality skilled nursing, in compliance with care plans, physicians’ orders and personal observations
- Administering medication and treatments accurately and appropriately, and observing residents’ responses for documentation in patient files
- Assisting in the evaluation of nursing care effectiveness, and relaying approved communications to families/caregivers
- Joining physicians on rounds for assigned residents, communicating observations regarding chronic or a change in conditions
- Training residents and families on areas of wellness and personal care, as instructed
- Guiding and teaching Nursing Assistants to ensure safe, quality care for residents
- Monitoring CNA activities and reporting non-compliance to an RN Supervisor
Requirements of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Valid LPN License in PA
- Prior experience in a Skilled Nursing, LTC or Med-Surge is preferred, but not required
- Vaccination from Covid-19 is a condition for hiring, except where a bona fide religious or medical exemption is submitted.
- Candidates must pass criminal background check and drug screen