Registered Dietitian / Dietetic Technician
Full Time - Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Located in Dauphin County, just ten minutes from downtown Harrisburg and near five major hospitals, Colonial Park Care Center is a 198-bed Skilled Nursing Center offering an expansive mix of services rarely found under one roof. Colonial Park is currently seeking a full time Dietitian with experience in long term care.
Benefits of working at Colonial Park Care Center
- Medical benefits including vision and dental
- Paid time off
- 401k with company matching
- Very competitive salary
- The consultant must comply with all laws and regulations.
- Assess nutritional needs of geriatric and physically impaired residents.
- Develop therapeutic diets and “regular diets” to meet the specialized needs of geriatric and physically impaired residents.
- Develop and implement continuing education programs for dietary services and nursing personnel; participates in interdisciplinary care planning; and supervises institutional food preparation and service.
- Maintains confidentiality resident medical records, charts, files, or other documents pertaining to the resident shall be held in complete confidence.
- Functions as a liaison with medical and nursing staff; complete nutritional assessment component of resident assessment and comprehensive care plan in conjunction with the food service director; provide resident counseling and guidance to the food service director and staff; approve menus; provide proper organization, inventory control, and work scheduling; participates in development or revision of dietetic policies and procedures; plans and conducts inservices and educational programs.
- Participates in performance improvement activities as required. Attends all mandatory inservices.
All Registered Dietitian (RD)candidates must be a qualified dietitian or Dietetic Technician.