Riverside Care center is hiring Registered Nurses (RN)!
*APPLY TODAY TO LEARN ABOUT OUR NEWLY INCREASED PAY RATES!*
Full Time & Part Time
Riverside Care Center is a 120 Bed Skilled Nursing Center offering Cardiac and Orthopedic Specialty Care, as well as providing a Dialysis Unit and a Center for the Memory Impaired on site.
*A current Registered Nuse (RN) license is REQUIRED
Benefits of working for Riverside Care Center
- Competitive compensation
- Low patient to nurse ratio
- Training provided
- Low-cost individual benefits for high deductible medical insurance plan
- Free parking in facility lot
- Employee meals at a reduced cost
- Free uniforms
- Room for growth and professional development
While, often, no two days are the same, daily responsibilities of Registered Nurse Supervisor/Staff RN will center on the needs of patients and include:
- Ensuring policies and procedures are followed by all nursing personnel
- Training and evaluating RNs, LPNs, and Nurse Aides
- Conducting ongoing nursing unit rounds to review work in progress, evaluate resident care, and handle routine medical needs
- Initiating IV therapy and administers all IV drugs ordered
- Assessing physical, mental, psychosocial status of residents, and securing follow-up care, as needed
- Ensuring availability of all equipment, supplies, medications, and records necessary for effective operations
- Coordinating activities and personnel during emergencies
- Aiding in the admission of new residents, including the development of care plans to ensure that all medical, health, and wellness needs are met
Applicants must be able to demonstrate a strong ability to quickly assess patient situations, and respond to emergent needs effectively and professionally.