Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
*NEWLY INCREASED PAY RATES!*
Riverside Care Center is currently seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)!
*A current Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license is required.
Shifts Available: Full Time/Part Time
- 1ST SHIFT (7:00AM - 3:00PM)
- 2ND SHIFT (3:00PM - 11:30PM)
- 3RD SHIFT (11:00PM - 7:00AM)
- WEEKEND WARRIOR (Sat/Sun ONLY 7AM-7PM & 7PM-7AM)
Benefits of working for Riverside Care Center
- Competitive compensation with a new experience based wage scale
- Low patient to nurse ratio
- Training provided
- Low-cost individual benefits for high deductible medical insurance plan
- Free parking in facility lot
- Employee meals at a reduced cost
- Free uniforms
While, often, no two days are the same, daily responsibilities of Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will center on the needs of patients and include:
- Assisting in daily living activities for residents/patients, in accordance with established procedures and nurse directives
- Assisting residents in keeping their personal spaces/rooms clean and organized
- Positioning, lifting and turning residents to ensure maximum comfort and support
- Ambulating and toileting residents
- Assisting with daily movement and exercise routines, as instructed by physicians and/or therapists
- Assisting with the care of dying and deceased residents, and providing support to families and other residents
- Making ongoing rounds to assigned residents, and responding promptly
- Observing residents for social, emotional and physical changes, and reporting findings to nursing staff
Riverside Care Center is a 120 Bed Skilled Nursing Center offering Cardiac and Orthopedic Specialty Care, as well as providing a Dialysis Unit and a Center for the Memory Impaired on site.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate a strong ability to quickly assess patient situations, and respond to emergent needs effectively and professionally.