Woodhaven Center is currently seeking RN Supervisors!
*APPLY TODAY TO LEARN ABOUT OUR NEWLY INCREASED PAY RATES!*
12 Hr Shifts!
Full Time RN Supervisor
Cross Trained Supervisor/Staff RN
- 7:00AM - 7:00PM & 7:00PM - 7:00AM shifts
*A current Registered Nurse (RN) license is required.
Benefits of working for Woodhaven Care Center:
- 12 hours shifts
- Competitive compensation
- Low patient to nurse ratio
- Training provided
- Low-cost individual benefits for high deductible medical insurance plan
- Free parking in facility lot
- Employee meals at a reduced cost
- Free uniforms
While, often, no two days are the same, daily responsibilities of Registered Nurse Supervisor/Staff RN will center on the needs of patients and include:
- Ensuring policies and procedures are followed by all nursing personnel
- Training and evaluating RNs, LPNs, and Nurse Aides
- Conducting ongoing nursing unit rounds to review work in progress, evaluate resident care, and handle routine medical needs
- Initiating IV therapy and administers all IV drugs ordered
- Assessing physical, mental, psychosocial status of residents, and securing follow-up care, as needed
- Ensuring availability of all equipment, supplies, medications, and records necessary for effective operations
- Coordinating activities and personnel during emergencies
- Aiding in the admission of new residents, including the development of care plans to ensure that all medical, health, and wellness needs are met
Applicants must be able to demonstrate a strong ability to quickly assess patient situations, and respond to emergent needs effectively and professionally.