Are you a CNA who loves to teach or lead a team?
Are you ready to use your extensive caregiver knowledge and skills to help onboard new staff to their role as a caregivers in the home health field?
If so, we need you on our Team!
Full Time Service Coordinator Position Available
Seniors at Home offers:
- Starting Rate of $16.00/hr
- Medical Benefits
- Company Uniforms
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunity to earn incentives based on performance
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Screen, interview, hire, and orient new employees.
- Perform home care duties including care and corresponding documentation as necessary in the absence of available support staff to meet the needs of the client.
- Maintain a sufficient employee roster to assure staff availability.
- Oversee compliance of employee files for required documentation.
- Provide oversight, education, and progressive disciplinary action.
- Oversee the home care plan to ensure is consistent with the services delivered by the support staff.
- Perform supervisory visits as needed for support staff to ensure quality service is being provided..
- Minimum of 1 year of Personal Care/Home Health experience
- Experience managing/leading or providing staff oversight
Must have reliable transportation and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Degree in health related field