NOW HIRING - LPNs - CASUAL
OPEN INTERVIEWS: EVERY Tuesday 9:00am to 1:30pm - Come get to know us, we would love to meet you!
Providence Care Center is currently looking for Casual LPNs in their Skilled Nursing Center in Beaver Falls, PA. The ideal candidate will have a valid LPN license in PA and some Skilled Nursing, LTC, or Med-Surge experience.
Responsibilities of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Provide care to patients in the modern, fully equipped Rehabilitation Facility and a 180-bed Skilled Nursing Center, which includes a Center for the Memory Impaired
- Administering quality skilled nursing, in compliance with care plans, physicians’ orders and personal observations
- Administering medication and treatments accurately and appropriately, and observing residents’ responses for documentation in patient files
- Assisting in the evaluation of nursing care effectiveness, and relaying approved communications to families/caregivers
- Joining physicians on rounds for assigned residents, communicating observations regarding chronic or a change in conditions
- Training residents and families on areas of wellness and personal care, as instructed
- Guiding and teaching Nursing Assistants to ensure safe, quality care for residents
- Monitoring CNA activities and reporting non-compliance to an RN Supervisor
Requirements of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Valid LPN License in PA
- Prior experience in a Skilled Nursing, LTC or Med-Surge is preferred, but not required
- Candidates must pass criminal background check and drug screen