Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a fast paced growing environment?
If so, we need you on our Team!
Full Time Service Coordinator Position Available
Seniors at Home offers:
- Starting Rate of $15.00/hour
- Medical Benefits
- Company Uniforms
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunity to earn incentives based on performance
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Recruit, screen, interview, hire, and orient new employees.
- Maintain a sufficient employee roster to assure staff availability.
- Oversee compliance of employee files for required documentation.
- Provide oversight, education, and progressive disciplinary action based.
- Oversee the home care plan to ensure is consistent with the services delivered by the support staff.
- Perform supervisory visits as needed for support staff to ensure quality service is being provided.
- Perform home care duties including care and corresponding documentation as necessary in the absence of available support staff to meet the needs of the client.
- Oversee recruiting, screening, interviewing, hiring, and orienting of new employees.
- Degree in health related field
- 1 year of Personal Care/Home Health experience
- 2 years supervisory experience
- Personnel management experience preferred
Must have reliable transportation and possess a valid driver’s license.