Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager
Full time, Daylight schedule
Previous Long Term Care experience required
Colonial Park Care Center is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) for a full time, daylight RN Unit Manager position The ideal candidate must have previous long term care experience and a current, state-approved RN license.
Benefits of Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager
- Company Uniforms
- Paid Time Off
- Medical benefits including vision and dental
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager
- Must have previous long term care experience
- RN license
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager
- Ensuring policies and procedures are followed by all nursing personnel
- Initiates/oversees administration of IV therapy as per facility policy
- Conducting ongoing nursing unit rounds to review work in progress, evaluate resident care and handle routine medical needs
- Ensuring the accurate documentation of all incidents /occurrences during shift. Communicates with appropriate persons concerning unusual events.
- Ensuring availability of all equipment, supplies, medications, and records necessary for effective operations during assigned shifts
- Coordinating activities and personnel during emergencies
- Managing schedules and staff assignments to meet resident care needs; participates in “on call” procedure as assigned.
- Aiding in the admission of new residents, including the development of care plans to ensure that all medical, health and wellness needs are met
- Additional responsibilities as needed/assigned
Keywords: Registered Nurse, RN, Unit Manager