Admissions and Sales Coordinator
Senior LIFE is currently seeking an experienced sales professional for an Admissions and Sales Coordinator role. As an ambassador for the program, the Admissions and Sales Coordinator must identify potential referral sources, position Senior LIFE in a positive, pioneering light in the community, and develop marketing activities. As one of the first points of contact for members and their families, the Admissions and Sales Coordinator role requires a responsible, organized, articulate, and caring professional to establish critical rapport for those new to the Senior LIFE community.
Senior LIFE is an innovative home and community based Medicare and Medicaid funded program which provides all-inclusive healthcare services and support to seniors living in the community. Senior LIFE makes it possible for seniors to remain at home, enjoying the comfort and reassurance of familiar surroundings while receiving the care they need.
Benefits of the Admissions and Sales Coordinator
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays Off
Requirements of the Admissions and Sales Coordinator
- Candidates must be competitive, self-starters that thrive in team settings, have the ability to adapt to changing environments, and have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- 1-3 years of previous experience in healthcare sales or marketing
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have a driver's license, reliable transportation, and car insurance
Responsibilities of the Admissions and Sales Coordinator
- Assessing prospective members’ needs and eligibility for enrollment
- Planning and implementing the center’s marketing plan, including the development of all marketing activities as part of the overarching annual calendar
- Managing marketing and promotional activities such as community events and Geriatric Service lines, in accordance with approved outreach calendars and departmental budgets
- Generating at least 15 new referrals each month, and securing at least six new referral sources, ensuring an ongoing stream of incoming members throughout the year
- Enrolling a minimum of two new Senior LIFE members monthly, and completing the initial intake process for at least six
- Executing 8 presentations/activities in the community a week with physicians, healthcare contacts, senior housing, and community non-profits
- Building effective relationships with potential enrollees and caregivers, relevant agencies and providers in the community, specifically those tied to elderly services and supplemental target markets (i.e. physicians’ offices, hospitals, SNFs, senior services, health care providers, local and state government agencies, civic and business organizations)
- Managing all marketing supplies and promotional/educational materials, including departmental collateral and outreach content
- Documenting all outreach and prospective member statuses, ensuring comprehensive, actionable records for immediate and future use