Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Graduate Practical Nurse (GPN)
12 Hour Shifts - Positions Now Available!! Full-Time!
New Increased Starting Wages!
Cambria Care Center is currently looking for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)/ Graduate Practical Nurses (GPN) for full time 12 hour shift positions. A current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license is required.
Benefits of working for Cambria Care Center
- Competitive Compensation
- Low patient to nurse ratio
- Training provided
- Free parking in facility lot
- NurseTrack Education Program offering monetary credits toward LPN or RN programs
- Free uniforms
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
While, often, no two days are the same, daily responsibilities of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)/ Graduate Practical Nurse (GPN) will center on the needs of patients and include:
- Administering quality skilled nursing, in compliance with care plans, physicians’ orders and personal observations
- Documenting all aspects of residents’ care accurately, concisely and promptly
- Administering medication and treatments accurately and appropriately, and observing residents’ responses for documentation in patient files
- Assisting in the evaluation of nursing care effectiveness, and relaying approved communications to families/caregivers
- Joining physicians on rounds for assigned residents, communicating observations regarding chronic or a change in conditions
- Training residents and families on areas of wellness and personal care, as instructed
- Guiding and teaching Nursing Assistants to ensure safe, quality care for residents
- Monitoring CNA activities and reporting non-compliance to an RN Supervisor
Applicants must be able to demonstrate a strong ability to quickly assess patient situations, and respond to emergent needs effectively and professionally.