Registered Nurse Supervisor/Staff RN
$1,000 Sign-on Bonus!!!
Woodhaven Center is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) for full time and part time RN Supervisor and Staff RN positions. A current Registered Nurse (RN) license is required.
Benefits of working for Woodhaven Care Center
- 12 hours shifts: 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am
- Competitive compensation
- Low patient to nurse ratio
- Training provided
- Low-cost individual benefits for high deductible medical insurance plan
- Free parking in facility lot
- Employee meals at a reduced cost
- Tuition reimbursement after 1 year of employment (for classes being taken currently)
- Free uniforms
While, often, no two days are the same, daily responsibilities of Registered Nurse Supervisor/Staff RN will center on the needs of patients and include:
- Ensuring policies and procedures are followed by all nursing personnel
- Training and evaluating RNs, LPNs, and Nurse Aides
- Conducting ongoing nursing unit rounds to review work in progress, evaluate resident care, and handle routine medical needs
- Initiating IV therapy and administers all IV drugs ordered
- Assessing physical, mental, psychosocial status of residents, and securing follow-up care, as needed
- Ensuring availability of all equipment, supplies, medications, and records necessary for effective operations
- Coordinating activities and personnel during emergencies
- Aiding in the admission of new residents, including the development of care plans to ensure that all medical, health, and wellness needs are met
Applicants must be able to demonstrate a strong ability to quickly assess patient situations, and respond to emergent needs effectively and professionally.
Keywords: Registered Nurse Supervisor, Registered Nurse, RN, Staff Registered Nurse, Staff RN