Order Entry Manager
Full Time - Pittsburgh
The Order Entry Manager is responsible for the oversight of the day to day operations of the customer care and order entry team members, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of data entered. This position works in a shared services environment, which includes customer care, order entry, and pharmacists.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of the customer care and order entry functional area to meet day to day operations in the area of customer service calls, triage, order entry of new and refill orders.
- Responsible for the hiring, training, coaching, and corrective action functions
- Responsible with achieving functional area goals in volume, production, quality, customer service.
- Leads and participates in special projects to identify and implement operational improvements
- Complies and enforces all company and departmental policies and procedures
- Complies with all applicable state and federal regulations related to pharmacy practices.
- Supervise customer care and order entry technicians work on a daily basis.
- Monitoring productivity and quality of team member.
- Oversees training program of customer care and order entry technicians.
- Integral participant with Pharmacy Transitions Team for new customers
- Will rotate through all pharmacy shifts on a periodic basis including, but not limited to weekends, evenings and overnight.
- Works with Pharmacist Supervisor and Quality Director to eliminate errors.
- Work with billing manager as needed to resolve billing issues.
- Participates in special projects or training to identify and implement operational improvements.
- Ability to work with others in a positive productive manner anticipates and responds to the positions areas of responsibilities.
- Additional duties as assigned.